Image Map

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Watcha Talkin Bout

Being Busy REAL busy...
Today: Final 4D Sono pics to be posted.. they measured everything, and
actually think I will deliver soon then they first thought..
I'm O.k. with that!
Baby Girl measures at 4 to 4.5 pounds.
Tomorrow: Church.. I am teaching sunday school ( 4 & 5's)
then I am more then excited about..
Going to a baby girl bow party... it's cash and carry,
headbands, bows, clips, all things girl.
This Week
M: Working, dinner out with the girls
T: Working, Dinner out with friends
W: Catch up day/hair appt/maternity photos
Th:Working, then a graduation party
Fri: Half day at work!!!!!
Sat: MY SHOWER!!!!!
Next Week
OB appt
Bachelorette Party for my soon to be Sis-in-law
Following Week
WEDDING WEEK
(my hubs brother is getting married)
Final arrangements meeting on sunday
Rehersal on Thursday
Wedding on Saturday

No comments: