Image Map

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birth Story part 4

After she was born the attending physician ( who was the on call doc not my OB.. but I loved her she was great) told me that her family was actually waiting out in the car, and that her husband said he didn't want to wait everytime they do this she is in the hospital for a good 1.5 hours, however she kept telling him.. no this girl is a runner, she seems like she has endurance.. we won't be long.. well from the time she walked in the door I pushed 4 times.. and she finished up it was 11 minutes!!!!!!! WOW. She also told me that about every 1 in every 5,000 women have a thinner utuerine muscle and it doesn't show up on the monitor.. and it wont show up next time. She said I should let them know that so I don't have to go back and forth from the hospital 100 times. Too bad she couldn't have figured that was the problem from the beginning.. just to be on the safe side.. maybe I should have gotten that written on a script pad

No comments: