Image Map

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Blog Sale

I'm going to have my very own blog-sale and see how it goes... since I don't have very many followers yet I may not have a huge success but I will give it a whirl.

I'm going to include baby clothing as well.


You know the deal... a blog sale is first come first serve.. so leave a comment about which item you want, I will calculate shipping based on what you purchase and your zip code. All sales are final, and payment will be accepted through paypal.


To get more exposure to my blog as well as blog sale... I will take 10% off of your final cost if you post about this sale on your blog!


Happy Shopping!
go HERE to see my sale



4 comments:

Jacquie said...

I love this idea!! But I cant click the link!

Design A-Peele said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks so much! Actually bought the crib and they said they had just gotten all the safety stuff added! But I may just go to that site just case!

Emily Powell said...

thanks for following along! Your blog is super cute!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Im thinking of doing that soon too!