Image Map

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So what...


If I went all the way to the gym just to tan and not work out... I had good intentions.. don't judge.. let's face it even tan fat looks looks thinner!

The gym happens to be connected to the mall so I did what any of you would have done too with a few extra dollars in your pocket, and husband home watching the baby... passed up the treadmill for some retail therapy...

I have been telling myself if I could get down within just a few pounds from my pre-baby weight I would reward myself with a Victoria Secrets purchase... Don't do thinking crazy thought's just because it's from VS doesn't mean it gotta be lacy, strappy, and seductive.. I said I lost some more weight not traded my body for Heidi Klum's.. So I looked around and ended up getting some fun new P.I.N.K. pajama pants...


No comments: