Image Map

Friday, February 25, 2011

Spent the giftcard!

I finally spent my Christmas gift card to Victoria Secret. I wasn't sure what I wanted to get however, I had heard a few people talking about how much they like their fold over yoga pants. I jumped online and picked the ones I wanted. I am a classic kinda gal.. so of course I went for the black bootleg with the white fold over panel. 

The came in the mail last night and I tried them on.. and well everyone was right... they make your butt look good.. if I do say so myself. 6 months post pregnancy, even though I am only a few pounds away from my pre-preggo weight.. not everything fits the way it used to .. but these, these babies fit great. The other thing I loved is that being almost 6 feet tall... they offered them in extended lengths, which made me very happy.. I'm not really into the high waters look, so I love when stores carry things in longer lengths.

I think it might just break out of my comfort zone and order another pair with a pink panel... they are even on sale.. yipppeee!




5 comments:

Mrs Not So Newlywed said...

Those things are fantastic!

Momma StJ said...

Somehow I don't think they would help my butt look good- but the do look extremely comfy!

Ashley Paige said...

i totes need some make-my-butt-look-good pants. how about make-my-mommy-tummy-look-good pants? lol. Sigh. i'm a sucker for black yoga pants. don't tell my husband, but i own at LEAST 15 pairs.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh those are great pants!!! You'll love them!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohhh I bet they are SUPER flattering!