Image Map

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You might call it teething

I like to refer to it as the "curse"..... or at least thats how it feels. As soon as Babylove was finally sleeping through the night, putting herself to sleep... it happened. I knew it, I didnt think it would last long... Now she is screaming all night long, sipping on infant tylenol... and I might even break out the whiskey for her gums tonight.... I kid....well maybe.

The little toofer is making its way up through the gums in the front... one tiny piece has popped through.. but the rest still hasnt broken the skin yet.

So its been a miserable few days.. the silver lining though... my girl has been very cuddly and in need of some extra loving! I pray that this tooth makes its full appearance quickly but until then.... I may not be posting as regularly as I do.

2 comments:

californiadreamin said...

Awww poor thing!

Jen Watts said...

I am dreading when this day comes....it seems like once you get one thing figured out up comes another hurdle...but of course we wouldn't trade it for anything!