Image Map

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another One?

We went to Baby girls 6 month check up today (6 month post coming I promise) everything went well, and as I was thinking .. she does have ANOTHER ear infection... She started up with her normal ear infection symptoms on sunday...

This makes #4 in just 6 short months so we are going to see an ENT about tubes, so my sweet girl can get some relief... These are not the normal ear infections brought on by a cold.. these are most likely from her reflux.. just another perk of having a reflux baby...

I asked the doctor today if I should get one of the ear infection testers.. but she said I have gotten so good at telling the signs not to bother... she also thinks they are not that accurate.

Im praying the ammox kicks in soon, momma needs to get some rest!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor baby girl. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Mrs. Mama said...

so sorry to hear about your baby girl's ear infections! hope she gets some relief!

i just found your blog, and i'm a nurse as well!
cant wait to read more!

Jen Watts said...

Oh no! Hope she gets feeling better!! It's so terrible to see them in discomfort!

Steph said...

awwww...poor baby! So sorry to hear that!

I hope y'all get some relief soon!