Image Map

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tutu's

A couple of my lovely readers have left comments and sent emails asking to see the tutus that I made, that are now being sold in the baby boutique, and also asked if I would sell them through my blog. So I have posted a few I have made recently. I am making a handful of them for Easter, for gifts and a few friends have ordered them. If you would like to order one for easter/spring please leave a comment or send me an email at mrsstethoscope@live.com

I can do any variety of colors, with or without bows, and any size. Because the tulle is so thin the colors do not show up as vibrant on these photos.



This is the Easter Egg Tutu with pink bow, on an elastic band

Fairy Princess, on a satin ribbon tie waist

Pink & Green on an elastic band

Easter Egg without pink bow in an elastic band


All tutu's $20 postage paid.

1 comment:

Jen Watts said...

how cute!! I wish I was talented!!

Em needs some flip flops...here's a link
http://www.mud-pie.com/p-7664-pink-initial-flip-flop.aspx?EID=563&EN=Category