Image Map

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Allow me to introduce you...

To my new Sponsor.


LEAP OF FAITH DESIGNS
(An ETSY shop)


I am a stay at home mother of five under nine, yes five!. I have my Bachelors degree in elementary education and am currently homeschooling three of our children. We are really loving the time together and the extra time we can spend studying God's word.
I love sewing and crafting and really hope this will become an opportunity for me to make some income so that I can continue to stay home while my kids are small. 
I hope you find some items you need and enjoy your time in my shop.
(Taken from shop site)

If you take a look around you will find many adorable things for the little sweeties in your life! 

She has lots of adorable leg warmers for the new crawlers, as well as stylish childrens clothes for boys and girls.


Leap of Faith Designs is offering 10% off of all purchases until April 15th by using
Discount Code:SPRING10




No comments: