Image Map

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Final Blog sale of the season


This is the final blog sale post, then everything is going to the consignment store, so I can make room for my new mom hips wardrobe. You know how this works, leave a comment or email me at mrsstethoscope@live.com. Shipping is $5 with additional add on items $2 shipping.


Jcrew Vintage Matchstick "busted" jeans 
Size: 25S
$45


Black boutique dress 
Large
(ribbon is light pink)
$20


Victoria Secret
Medium
Grey lounge pants
$10


Apostrophe size 9
$10
*NEVER WORN*


Studio 1940 $10
*only worn a few times*


Predictions $7


Carters NWT 3pc outfit
size:9months
$7


Zinc by Victoria Secret
brown gaucho pants
Large
$9

Gap long & lean 8L
$8


2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Good luck selling stuff -- great finds!!

Shelze said...

Is the carters set still available? I found your blog through the poop whisperer blog. I am also a child you had tubes placed in my ears. I had it done twice. Your daughter will be fine and will finally get the break that you so long for her to have.