Image Map

Friday, November 11, 2011

It has been a while... and a sale

I know, I know its been forever since I last blogged... but being BUSY would be an understatement.. as in.. I don't know where the time between august and now even went.... anyway.. I have been shooting lots of photography sessions, working lots of hours for my regular job, cleaning our house after the remodel mess... and so on.


I wanted to post this for all my Cloth Diapering mama friends.... Here are some diapers I am selling.

Oh Katy one size with snaps in "twilight" with both inserts used twice no staining  $10 +ship

Thirsties due wrap size 2 with velcro in "blackbird" with both inserts used twice no staining $10 +ship

Grovia one size with snaps and extra snap in soaker slight staining in ivory $8 +ship

Motherease with cover *brand new* $14 +shipping

3 babylands with snaps pink, purple, green all for $8 +shipping

all diapers have been washed in rockin green and usually line dried.

email me at mrsstethoscope@live.com if interested

No comments: