Image Map

Friday, April 20, 2012

The insanity of it all

However there will be no Insanity involved !!!!

I thought I would do an update as to my workout, and healthy eating plans.... I have just been asked to be a coach & captain  for a local Biggest loser competition, I will be recording the contestants weight, and revealing them to the group as well as working with different contestant if they need it, on workouts, and meal plans... I am very excited!!!!!

I am back to running a few times a week, our new neighborhood has great running trails, and I am on day 20 of the "300-ab challenge, 30 days to a rock solid core" which I have noticed a HUGE difference in my abs, lines, definition, tone, and muscles have all appeared .... I even have hip lines now!!!!!

I am also doing a "fit test yourself strong challenge" in which each day you increase the reps you were able to do on certain exercises from the day before to get to 50...

Currently-
Squats 50
push ups 16
dips 15
sit ups 35
plank 1.5 mins

I am still counting calories on *myfitnesspal* love that app!!!!

right now I start every morning with a meal replacement protein shake, along with Advocare's Spark, and catalyst.... their products are amazing and I can see them working!!!!

I will update more soon!

1 comment:

Shannon Dew said...

I need to hear more about this 300 ab challenge!