Image Map

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tales from the Changing Table

I have in deed cut off 2 onesies from my child's body, because there was no way I was pulling that mess over her head
.
Once while playing on the floor under the baby Einstein jungle gym mat, I noticed something one the neckline on my babies outfit.. turns out.. it was poop... and it had made it's way all the way up her back to her neck
.
There are about 7 sleepers that now have a mild yellow stain that I cannot get out, on the back at the waistline
.
Once while changer her diaper, just as soon as I opened it up.. the fountain started...I tried to cover it up.. that only diverted it up and over her legs, onto the changing pad.. thus drenching her clothes.. while trying to clean it up.. a large amount of poop made its way from previous mentioned child onto my arm, and then dripped onto changing pad
.
A few weeks ago while trying to decide if Ms. Pretty princess had a food allergy, the pediatrician asked me to bring two dirty diapers into the office to look at. Well that was the first time I had ever done that, I didn't just want to carry them in, so... I put the in a Jarod's jewelry bag..Classy!

2 comments:

Ashley Paige said...

love the new blog look! Poop out the neckhole makes me want to throwup.. I took your advice and cut the latest poop disaster off Carter... Forget trying to wrangle him out of it!!!

Jen Watts said...

HA! This has not specifically happened to me yet but tonight we had the dreaded poop on the towel right after bathtime :(

Oxiclean stain remover is the best thing I've found so far.