Image Map

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words

Online Christmas Shopping

Trip # 2

We LOVE photo's, in fact we have an external hard drive just for photo saving, I also have them backed up on Picasa, as well as Shutterfly. So it just seemed fitting that we use some of our most recent pictures of our little princess to make photo gifts for family members.
This year I used Mypublisher and was very surprised with how easy our photo gifts were to design, as well as how quick they showed up at my door. What is even better is the offer they have running right now. Every new customer can sign up to receive a $20 gift card to be used on your first purchase. If you design a small photo book that will cover the cost all you would need to pay is shipping.



Sample from My Publisher


And since I'm sure the main reason you kept reading this post was to see some of the photos we used in our gifts...









Photo done by Tracy Marshal Photography

No comments: