Image Map

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Show me a Sign!!!!

Online Christmas Shopping
Trip # 3


Who doesn't love a sign, and not just any sign but a handmade, distressed, and even customized with a last name or favorite team....
Here is a little info about SHOW ME A SIGN...
My name is Jennifer and I created this shop out of my love for creating customized hand-destressed and painted signs for your home. I love the thought that a piece of my work will help turn your house into a home! My husband and I just accepted God's calling for us to adopt a baby. All proceeds from this Etsy Shop will go directly towards our adoption fund. Thank you so much for your interest in my work, and for your heart to help us expand our family. God Bless You!
These signs are beautifully handmade, and each purchase is bringing them closer to expanding their family!!!
Be sure to stop on over to SHOW ME A SIGN'S Etsy store or catch up with her on Facebook there are only a few days left to get your orders in for Christmas.
Here are just a few of my favorite signs!!






No comments: