Image Map

Friday, January 7, 2011

CSN stores Jumperoo review

Recently I was given the chance to review the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo purchased at CSNstores.com. I was very excited when the package arrived, Sweetpea was taking a nap so I opened it up and began assembling the activity center. It went together very quickly, without really needing to look at the instructions. Once the little princess woke up from her nap I put her in it, she was a bit shocked at first, but then seemed to warm up to it. It is like the old "johnny jumpers" but with a new safer twist.

It is much like an exersaucer but suspended from metal support rods, and trampoline like springs so baby can bounce up and down by pushing off the ground. The seat spins a full 360 so baby can play with all of the many activities including rattles, a teether, lights, and most importantly... noise. Thats right... every bounce activates the sound and lights which help baby interact and keep her attention... (so mommy can have a little break!)

The jumperoo is adjustable so it will grow with baby sweetpea!!!!!! We love it so far, and Im sure it will get alot of use.


Fisher-price Jumperoo
Currently it is on sale for $83.27.. and even comes with free shipping!


These are my honest opinions regarding the above mentioned product, I received no payment for what I wrote on this
blog.. I did however receive a gift certificate worth $35 off of the final sale price
for reviewing this product







No comments: