Image Map

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm sooo thankful

This year I have decided to start incorporating the everyday little things that I am thankful for. I will begin to appreciate what I have more, the more I am thankful.. I think it will also teach me to want less once I see how much I truly do have.

I got this idea from a friends blog.. she is going to post things she is thankful for everyday and see how long it takes her to reach 1,000 check out her blog here


Today I am thankful for:

My husband... who is in the other room sleeping.. not because he likes a saturday afternoon nap but because he is a police officer who works nightshift...and has to give up his days to gain back the sleep so that I can stay home with our beautiful daughter.

1 comment:

Jen Watts said...

sweet! what a wonderful hubby!!