Image Map

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We all want wrinkle free, younger looking skin right?

Having worked for three years as a nurse in a Dermatology & Plastics office, I have tried so so many different skin care, make up, sunscreen, and acne products. You know the things we women spend ALOT of money on and sometimes wish we knew what we were really buying. So I have decided to share some of my knowledge with you all. I will talk over the next few weeks about a few of my most and least favorite products, as well as skin care tips. If you have any questions at all please leave a comment and I will answer them. Remember I'm not a doctor, just a nurse.. even though I'm sure all the nurses out there know it's usually the nurses who know more about the products/drugs then the doctors  but I did go through alot of skin care trainings including:

  • Botox
  • Restylane
  • Pearlene
  • Raidiesse
  • Microdermabrasions
  • IPL treatments
  • Chemical Peels
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Photo Therapy
  • Accutane
  • Psoriasis Treatments
  • Infant Eczema
  • Skin Cancer including Malignant Melanoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Actinik Keratosis.


I have had many of these treatments my favorite being Laser hair removal.. No more razor burn during bikini season baby! We all no matter our age are looking for healthy, wrinkle free skin right..... Hopefully I can help save you some money and get you to the right product for your skin type, skin disorder, budget.

If you have any skin questions go ahead and leave them.



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Accutane is a wonder drug!!