Image Map

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby legwarmers review

I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a pair of handmade baby legwarmers for my sweet girls chunky thighs. They were sent to me from "Leap Of Faith Designs" Etsy shop. I was very excited to get them and put them on E, which of course gave me another photo op! I'm sure these will get alot of use as E starts to crawl, they will keep her soft knees protected!



They came wrapped up so cute!

Can't have enough Pink

Checking out her new styles

Can't get enough of this chunker.

Here are a few other leg warmer designs you can find in the etsy shop.





These legwarmers, are nice and long unlike some of the ones I have bought that shrink right up, they are very comfy material, and come in so many cute designs.... at only $5.99 a pair you can't pass em up! Leap of Faith Designs also has alot of other handmade childrens items, including pillowcase dresses, aprons, and super cute onsies with ties on them, for sweet baby boys.

Thank you to Leap of Faith Designs for sending me these adorable leg warmers.



2 comments:

Jen Watts said...

Super cute!

Shannon Dew said...

We <3 leg warmers!!!! E looks so cute!