Yesterday we saw E's pediatrician and as we suspected another Ear infection, so the doctor is putting her on a high dose of antibiotics every day until the surgery. She was very surprised they were making us wait until the end of them month given the circumstance.. so she made a phone call to the ENT.
Late last night the nurse from the ENT's office called me ans said after speaking to the pediatrician they wanted to bring us in tuesday (today) for a pre-op & hearing test, and they have opened up thursday morning for surgery.
While I am VERY nervous, I am also very relieved that my sweet girl will not be in pain all the time anymore.
I am also excited that we can all get start getting some sleep soon!
Thank you all so much for your kind words, and emails, and prayers!