Image Map

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Done

Lately E had been a picky eater
VERY 
PICKY
EATER.

She wont eat green beans, and wont even taste the summer veggies from Earths Best. To be honest I tried them, and I wouldn't eat them either. 

Now when she is done eating and doesn't want anymore.. she has started blowing HUGE raspberries.. like so much so that the entire tray on the highchair is covered in spit when she is done.

It's like her own little way of saying.. "Nah... I'm done"

O yea just tilt your head sideways it will look normal then.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

That is the cutest damn thing ever!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

So cute!! BG had gotten to where she was throwing her plate off the tray when she was done. With food still on it. Not okay! Finally I taught her to sign all done so that she'd quit that. This is a much cuter way to say she's done than throwing a plate!