Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday

This past week was a tad bit rough when it comes to the diet.. 

Out of town guests
Construction on our house
Horrible weather

all reasons that add up to eating the wrong foods.. 
of course we had to take our guests out to dinner {and lunch and breakfast}
Our house was torn up so couldn't really cook
and the weather being 900 degrees means not so much with the running bit

Thankfully I still managed to loose

1/2 a pound!

I plan to work harder this week though, I know I know I say it every week, but I hate not seeing at least 1 pound lost so I must up my game.


2 comments:

Momma StJ said...

good for you :) though I still think you look fabulous

the workaholic momma said...

Great job girl...we all have those weeks. If its any help...a PT once told me that you need to indulge in the "bad" stuff every once in while to shock your body a bit and speed up that metabolism!!