Image Map

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WWW

Time for another Weight Watchers Wednesday update...

I am very excited to tell you all ...

that...

I...

LOST....

3 1/2 pounds this week!

I am beyond thrilled by that amount. It was hard work though.. I counted every calorie I consumed.. thanks to my sweet friend {My Fitness Pal}! I have increased my water intake, smaller portions, and have been eating at home more often then before.

I have realized that it is just not as fun to eat out when you are calorie counting.. you can eat so much more when you make it yourself at home... 

I have been eating lots of fruits & raw veggies...

I also have worked out almost everyday since my last weigh in. 

I also tried this great recipe... it was super easy, very yummy and 280 calories/serving ..

Bruschetta 'n Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts




If you try it let me know below is the recipe copied from the Kraft website.

what you need

1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1-1/4 cups  KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1 pkg.  (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.)
1/3 cup  KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing

make it

HEAT oven to 350ºF.
1
MIX tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
2
PLACE 2 chicken breasts in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Remove from bag; place, top-sides down, on cutting board. Repeat. Spread chicken with stuffing mixture.



3
ROLL chicken breasts up; place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with dressing. Bake 40 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.

4 comments:

Momma StJ said...

oh we use that recipe all the time!!! delish!
when I was telling the MIL about it, she was mortified I was using a recipe with stove top

Anna said...

I've made this before! We like it...though we only use half the can of tomatoes because I don't like the texture with all of them! But it's a winner around here!

californiadreamin said...

YAY, Congrats on the loss!!! Just started using MyFitnessPal and love it so far :)

Mrs Not So Newlywed said...

That sounds amazing!! Totally copying next week!