- Wedding was beautiful, weather was perfect, I had the most adorable baby girl flowergirl on my lap most of the night, who partied 2.5 hours past her bedtime and was pretty nice about it!
- AC froze up the night of the wedding.. had the AC guy here 3 days in a row, finally it's fixed.
- Sister came to visit, we went shopping, made some returns, had a good time.
- I DID NOT weigh in this weekend, b/c of the wedding, lots of food & drink
- planning to go running as much as I can this week to hopefully have a good weigh in this coming weekend!
- Made lots of new recipes recently including this one....
No Bake Cookies
1 3/4 C white sugar
1/2 C milk
1/2 C butter
4 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 C crunchy Peanut butter
3 C quick cooking oats
1 tsp Vanilla extract
In a medium saucepan combine Sugar, Milk, butter, and cocoa... bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened.
|recipe can be found at all recipes.com|