Image Map

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WWW

Weight Watchers Wednesday

I DID NOT weigh in this week... With all the wedding festivities, and then out AC went out so we could not stay in our home as it was a heat box, we we had to eat out more then I would have liked, and with so much going on not much time for working out.. I will be weighing myself this coming week though. 

I did make it out on the trail last night for a two mile run with hubs and E in the jogger, and I did some ab work at home, and was able to complete 40 man style push ups which is my all time record!!!!!!

I also have some new healthy recipes to try this week.

Last night for dinner we had
~ Boneless porkchops cooked in teriyaki sauce
~sauted fresh green beans with lemon & pepper
~baked sweet potato w/small amount of butter
Calories 375

My new go to for a late night snack while watching t.v. (usually Big Brother)
They are a pretty decent size ice cream bar and only 110 calories!

Do you have any new healthy recipes you have tried lately and would like to share? Please do.. I would love to try them!

6 comments:

Momma StJ said...

Get it girl!

Traci said...

Those ice cream bars look pretty dang good. I would probably eat 3 or 4 though. I better stay away.

I wonder how many man push up I can do? I know I can do 25, but I've never tried to keep going. Hmmm...maybe I'll try that later.

Traci said...

http://ranclan3.blogspot.com/2011/08/recipe-crockpot-pulled-pork.html

This is a good pulled pork recipe. I used a pork tenderloin instead of a butt or shoulder roast. My roast was only 2.5 pounds so I halved the recipe but I should have just done the whole thing, we had to add extra BBQ sauce. 3 oz has about 170 calories.

the workaholic momma said...

Yum!! Those recipes look delish and way-to-go on your push-ups!!

Anonymous said...

Eben pagan has released his new course guru blueprint and in this guru masterclass he teaches all that he has learn in his marketing career.
Check this website to know more about Eben pagan guru Master class..[url= http://www.ebenpagangurublueprint.net/masterclassvideo2/]]Eben pagan guru blueprint[/url]
If you want to know more about the course you can follow the video on youtube about the guru blueprint..
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tUV4CWGSs]Eben pagan guru blueprint[/url]

you can go here to find out more about the guru masterclass.. [url=http://www.helpandinfo.com/guru-masterclass-by-eben-pagan-free-training.html]Eben pagan guru blueprint[/url]



You can learn much more about marketing by just listening to this guy talk. he is such an amazing personality. See as eben pagan releases his master class..
guru blueprint..

Shannon Dew said...

Oh girl those Skinny Cows are the BEST! I haven't tried the cookies & cream yet but you better believe the next time I go to Kroger I'm picking some up!