Image Map

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Birthday Party

The day has finally come, I cannot believe a year has almost gone by since my little bundle of joy became mine! 
Today we are celebrating Emmaline First birthday with a party, most of her little buddies will be there.. the food has been ordered, the smash cake designed by the fabulous "Sugar Queen", Decorations are somewhat in place... 

The tears are on their way I just know it...

The clouds are rolling however, which worries me about our little outdoor party... 

Pics to come...



And what do you know... one of my photography clients that had booked me to capture her birth... went into labor today....... it was pre-discussed however that if the baby came today I would not be able to come to the birth.. I am secretly wishing that the labor stalls a bit around the 8cm mark and holds off till evening so I can still make it to photograph the birth... I am sure I am the only one wishing for a longer labor.. shhhhh don't tell!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Good luck getting to the birth. And trust me, no matter how many things go wrong, as we had 932520385 disasters with G's birthday party last night, it'll be a perfect party. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Hope you guys have a fun party and the yucky weather holds off for you.

Anonymous said...

First birthdays are so much fun! Long labors are not. ha ha, I got a chuckle ~ thanks.