Image Map

Friday, December 7, 2012

Fitness Friday!!!!

Hey all you fit train friends!!!!

Have any goals for this month or 2013 that you are gonna hit hard, and tone up with?

Today I am linking up with Mommy Musings for her fitness friday post. 

I start the 24 day challenge Monday!!! Last time I had great results, lets see what happens this time around!
wanna know more about that, click HERE 


I am back on the 30 day ab challenge again!!! Here were my results last time 
 Lets see what I can do this time!!!! 

Need a healthy recipe for lunch today.. here is what I am having



You need:

  • 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
  • tablespoons softened cream cheese ( I use laughing cow wedges)
  • large flour tortillas
  • 1/4 pound sliced smoked turkey breast

To Make:
Stir cucumber into cream cheese, spread on tortillas, layer with turkey slices and roll up

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm, I would kill for your abs...before OR after!

Thanks for linking up!

"B" said...

I am going to attempt the 30 day Ab challenge. Last time I attempted I was only 6 weeks post pardum and something was VERY painful everytime I attempted a sit-up. This time I am hoping everything is HEALED!

Molly said...

We HEART Advocare (and sell it also). I'm going to start the cleanse after Christmas. I desperately need to cleanse again, yikes! Great ab challenge results, good job!

Blooming Bohemian said...

GREAT results!!! Where can I find the ab challenge instructions?!