Image Map

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SWW

So What Wednesday

Whatcha saying SO WHAT to today? 

SO WHAT:
That I am finished everyones Christmas shopping but have yet to buy even one things for hubs.

I'm starting the 24 day challenge again, so last night I ate like I was headed off to concentration camp

It's been 3 days since I vacuumed the floor, Emmaline just told me the " fwoor is duuuurty" 

I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee and it's 8:30am, (I have however been up since 4:30)

I find myself humming the tune to "jake and the neverland pirates" throughout the day

my toenail polish is beyond embarrassing at this point, socks it is. 



Head over to L.A.I.D. and link up too! 

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my goodness. I can barely handle it when my mom comes over and judges me for my dirty floors, I think I'd die if my kid started pointing it out too. hahaha! New follower from SWW! http://www.lifebehindthebabygate.com

Shannon Dew said...

Girlfriend my toes look like Kendall painted them. Some of them don't even have polish on them. It's always socks, even at home, it's THAT embarrassing!