Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Little Pinterest shall we?

Lately I have found myself hitting the pin button over and over again, I have boards full of crafts, stories, workouts, and projects.... but like many of us... thats where they stay... until I look at them again and think... I really should do that project...

So, I am choosing one project a week to complete!!! I will try to stick to this, take before and afters, and then post it!!!

This week I tackled a chalkboard wall... and I love it, such a fun idea!!! I did it right in the kitchen so that while I am cooking Emmaline could color with chalk and keep her little self busy! What am I saying she is two... after about 3 minutes she was ready for a new activity but it was still a good idea, and I find her at it multiple times a day!

It was so very easy!!!! I just purchased this...


rolled it a bit, waited about 2 hours and added a second coat.... and there you have it!!!

1 comment:

Shannon Dew said...

I just used that same stuff on Baby Dew #2's closet doors!!! I am SO HAPPY with how it turned out!