Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

Need some invites?

I just received the custom designed invites that I ordered from Little Laws Prints, and I couldn't be more pleased. They are beautifully designed, high quality prints that I am thrilled to address and send out... hmmm maybe that should be a new service offered by LLP???

She matched exactly what I was thinking as far as color, design, font, etc... and the turnaround time from ordering, to proofs, to delivery was FAST!

This is not the first time I have used LLP, she designed bix cards, notepads, tags, and more... 



check her out, seriously ..... you will be happy you did!


You can find her HERE

* I was not asked to provide this review, I have done so though because I believe in small businesses, and love to promote them, since I myself am a small business owner! A duplicate of this review will also show up on my fitness page as well. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They're so cute---I love chevron. I'm going to check out her website for Max's birthday invites. Thanks for the suggestion! :-)