Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SO WHAT!! Wednesday

This week I am linking up with the fabulous Shannon from L.A.I.D. for some of the so what's in my life. 

So What Wednesday

Here are the things I'm saying so what about today:


  • I turned the 5am alarm off 3 times this morning, and didnt make it into the gym until 5:50
  • Came home from the gym and ate a gummy bear, oh please its one bite
  • Went to the inner harbor, told em she would ride the dragon boats is she was good, we left at 11:00 boats open at 12. In my defense I had not clue about the time, but, it helped her not get in trouble. 
  • I am anxiously counting down the hours until BB tonight, and secretly wish I had access to the live feed from inside the house.. dont even lie, YOU.DO.TOO.
  • I really don't care what the royal baby's name is, Kate wan't on the edge of her seat waiting to hear what I named my kid when I had her
  • And once we all do know the royal baby's name, then what you gonna go needle point it on something? prolly not so again, SO WHAT!!!! 
  • I have a load of clean laundry in the dryer, I loathe folding clothes so I just keep walking to the dryer when I need something 


2 comments:

Liz said...

One gummy bear, shame on you :) New follower from SWW!

LB
www.accordingtol.com

Life After Heels said...

I totally know what you mean. I Love gummy bears