Image Map

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Well look who it is....

Yes, it has certainly been a while, and even the last few post here were pretty scattered... but I'm back (for now at least) and for those of you who stuck around and will still read this, check in and say hi let me know you are still there!!!

It's been a busy few months, I started a new busy adventure, decided to go back to school, and have one of the busiest work seasons I have ever know possible...

So what are these new adventures??

A VERY intense program through ISSA, and now a fitness trainer, and nutritional coach...

You can check me out HERE


I am also a Gold 3 star Distributor for Advocare, building an ever growing team and helping people change their lives...

You can check me out HERE

And then running after this darling, not so little, almost 3 year old..


How the heck did that happen, how is she almost 3??? I remember when going from Newborn Diapers to size one seemed like she was almost old enough to drive... but 3???
 
 

1 comment:

Traci said...

A fitness trainer sounds pretty exciting!