Image Map

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Whats catching my eye?

Let's be real, I know that I am not the only one who has been thinking about fall, and boots, scarves, and pumpkin spice lattes.... right?....... Right?!?! I mean all week long the high temps have only reached about 82, and in the mornings its been around 55, so of course I have already been on pinterest picking out fall decor ideas, new recipes, and outfits. If you have been a reader around these parts for a while then you know that September starts my favorite time of the year, which leads into Christmas, and you all clearly know I am pretty much one of santas elves, so of course I am already planning Christmas decorations too!!!

So what things are catching my eye for this fall.... Well I am so glad that you have asked!!!

This shouldn't come as a surprise... I cannot wait!!!!


Pretty much this whole outfit... thank you The Red Dress Boutique 


 
I almost got this last year and didn't so this year I will be adding this to my scarf collection
check it out at Kiki la rue



and one of these... LOVE them!!!
order yours from southern fried chics 


So what is on your fall wish list??? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That yellow scarf is gorgeous!! Definitely get one this year

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I seriously love Red Dress!