Image Map

Friday, July 1, 2011

30 Day Husband Appreciation Challenge

While reading the very funny and always fabulous Shannon's Blog "Life after I Dew" I saw that she was linking up with another great blog Between the Lines  for a great challenge. 

Its a challenge to show appreciations to Mr. Right!

I had done the Love dare about a year ago, So I was very excited to try this as well. The first days of both challenges seem alike.. which I actually had a hard time with the last go round so hopefully this time is better!


Sooo how do you get started... first of all you must have a husband.. if you don't have one.. I would not suggest getting one just for this challenge.. that's most likely not the purpose. 

Head on over to Laura's blog and get the low down on how the link up will work, she will also be posting the daily challenges. 

Let's start with
DAY 1


"The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life."
-Proverbs 31:11-12
1. You can't say anything negative about your husband...to your husband or to anyone else about your husband.

2. Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your husband and to someone else about your husband!

While that may sound really easy.. I can tell you from first hand experience if you are anything like me {sarcasm is my native language, and Im pretty blunt} then it may be just that.. "a challenge" However I know one thing for sure.. my husband will be blessed by my actions, and will feel my love and respect for him.

Will you join me on this challenge? 
To see what it could do for your marriage after just 30 short days.. maybe a great transformation will take place.. or maybe you will learn to be more thankful and positive!




3 comments:

Traci said...

I did the love dare too and this one was hard for me too. I caught myself all the time about to say something negative. I guess it's a good reminder.

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower of yours as well. :)

I'm glad you're joining in. I'm sure all of us can relate in the difficulty of eliminating all negativity. It sure is a challenge, but I welcome it. :)

I hope you'll link up on Sunday!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! This is perfect for us right now :)