Image Map

Friday, July 1, 2011

July Sponsors

Allow me to introduce you to our fabulous July Sponsors. Some you may have seen on here before and some are new. All of them have exciting specials just for you.

~Lil' Stuff by Kellylulu~


 From Lil' Stuff by Kellylulu...
Welcome to Lil' Stuff by Kellylulu! I am a mom and gramma who just loves to make things. I enjoy shopping for beautiful, fun fabrics, yarn and wool. Designing items that are aesthetically pleasing as well as ecological and functional is my passion. When I'm lucky I have a little help from my friends designing and creating. Custom orders are always welcome.  If you are a cloth diaper user, we have the accessories for you.  Keeping your soiled diapers in products made with PUL, otherwise known as polyurethane laminated fabric, is the best way to eliminate odors and keep wetness where it belongs.  PUL was originally designed for the medical field, and is made to be waterproof and survive multiple washings and dryings.  I hope you enjoy checking out the items in our shop!

You can find Lil' Stuff by Kellylulu on Facebook by clicking HERE, "like" the page to stay up to date with all of the current store happenings and sales. You can also check out their BLOG for info and eco-friendly tips on cloth diapering and baby products. Below you will find a sample of some of the items that can be found at Lil' Stuff by Kellylulu. Enter code "5K10OFF" at checkout to receive 10% off of your final price.






From Gobbledygook Bowtique... 


I'm a bow makin', coupon clippin', deal searchin', cupcake bakin' perfectly imperfect working mommy to 2 crazy wonderful smart ADORABLE boys! I love love love to make all things girly for my 5 nieces. I offer handmade hairbows (on barrettes, mini clips, headbands, ponytail holders), tutus and wands, tote bags, covered wipey cases of all sizes, gift baskets, bag tags, hooded towels, hand towels (which my husband loves to throw in his golf bag-they make great gifts!)-and more! I'm working on perfecting bow ties for boys and I hope to get those listed by September for the holidays! I offer multiple item discounts- especially if you want to order a tote bag, wipe case and bag tag! I accept custom orders on any of my items and I will do my best to give you exactly what you ask for! If you have any questions, just send me a conversation and we'll get started!

You can find GGB on Facebook by clicking HERE "like" the page to stay up to date with all of the current store happenings and sales. You can also check out their BLOG for new items, and info. Below you will find a sample of some of the items that can be found at Gobbledygook Bowtique. Currently many items in the shop are on sale, head on over to check them out, and grab some up before they are gone.





From Happy Pretty...
I’ve been creating something out of nothing for as long as I can remember, literally and figuratively. I love painting wood crafts and creating one of a kind treasures and I also love repurposing old furniture and household items that appear to be outdated and turning them into something lovely and inspired, ie happy and pretty! 


You can find Happy Pretty on Facebook by clicking HERE "like" the page to stay up to date with all of the current store happenings and sales. You can also check out their BLOG for new items, and info. Below you will find a sample of some of the items that can be found at Happy Pretty.


Happy Pretty is running a giveaway promotion as soon as their blog or Facebook page reach 50 followers/likes she will randomly draw the name of one of those followers who will win any (1) item from her shop... so hurry over and sign up.


~Tracy Marshall Photography~
Taken from Sponsor site...
My name is Tracy and I am a Maryland based photographer. In 2009, I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy and my life changed forever. Our son has shown us what a miracle life truly is and for that I will always be grateful. My passion is capturing your family’s love and smiles in a natural setting. God gave us this big beautiful world to enjoy and I intend on using it to capture your family.
A natural light photographer local to Maryland
You can also find Tracy at her Facebook page HERE "like" her page to stay up to date with all her current happenings.
 






www.tracymarshallphotography.com


If you are interested in advertising or sponsoring on 5k's and Chardonnay, please contact me at mrsstethoscope (at) live (dot) com, I would be happy to discuss details. 


No comments: