Image Map

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Got a sweet tooth? Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Protein Bars (No bake)

A few months back, my husband and I decide to follow a clean eating plan, it's much like paleo with just a few adjustments. We have been really happy on it, and seen great results, we feel better, sleep better, and can workout better... and it's nice for the waistline too. I really don't ave many cravings on it... except now and then, I will want some kind of dessert.. who doesn't right? However the past few times I cheated and had some kind of regular dessert, I felt awful, and spent the whole night wishing I would have never had that thing. So I found a few clean eating recipes and they are super good... unless you are already eating somewhat clean you may not already have these ingredients, but some may.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal protein bars (No bake)
3 Tbs. PB2 powder
3 C Rolled oats
2/3 C Almond Milk 
2 Tbs. baking cocoa 
1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder 
3 Tbs. Truvia Sweetener 
1 tsp. Real Honey
1/4 C Nevada Manna sugar free choc chips

Mix until smooth ,will be very thick.. then spoon into balls on parchment paper, and place in fridge for about 30 mins or until firm. 




No comments: