Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Getting ready for Christmas... etsy style

Of course a holiday could never pass without Emmaline having a personalized holiday shirt or dress. I LOVE anything personalized, and I love Christmas so this one called for more then one... I looked to none other then Etsy to help me find what I was looking for!!!

Here are the two that I got, now lets just cross our fingers and hope that they arrive in time!!!


This one is from jamnjelli 


this one is from sgracedesigns 



Speaking of Etsy...
A friend of mine has opened up an Etsy shop and makes super cute little boy things.. you have to go check it out! 





I mean come one, how stinking cute are those? Check out all the super cute stuff she makes at 


Do you love Etsy? Please tell me about your favorite shop so I can check it out too! 


3 comments:

"B" said...

I love love love etsy. Most of the decor in the nursery came from etsy and we have pieces of holiday clothing from several etsy shops. Simply Made with Love and Pumpkin Butter Kids are two of our favorites. Plus Paper Couture (course I probably spelled that wrong) are a new fav. I have also found specialty items like alpaca wool scarves and letter pressed necklaces from etsy oh adn recycled sweater mittens - my fav winter accessory!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Etsy is such a great place to find cute things!

Alice_12 said...

If you love travelling and want to find some attractive place, let's visit things to do and watch photos about this