Image Map

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It's on.

A few years ago before I had my daughter I went through a huge body transformation, if you followed me on my old blog then you would have known all about it, thanks to whacko jacko stalker that blog no longer exists :( I have done good at loosing all the baby weight from when I had my daughter but as life got busy, stressful, whatever you name it I gradually put a few back on.. which is pretty sad seeing as how I am a certified fitness trainer (I dont really do much with the cert, I mainly became certified for my own knowledge of health, fitness, and the like). So, all of that to say that Operation bigger shoulders, smaller waist has commenced, I figured if I did it once I can do it again, and last time I lost 50 pounds. Now I don't have that much too loose this time, but I refuse to have another summer come and go that I am not happy with who I am in summer clothing, I want to be proud of me and that includes proud of my body as well. Now don't get me wrong... I realize this body grew a human, and if it never got the way I wanted it, I would forever be grateful to my body for the little miracle I call my daughter, but that doesnt mean I have to settle for less then I know I am capable off...

My 21 day fix is on its way!!!! I am using shakeology about 1 time per day, along with advocare performance products, and lifting... I'm excited to see where this goes, and watch it all tighten up... I could care less what number is on the scale, but I have some super cute jeans I would love to fit back into!

4 comments:

"B" said...

I follow you on IG and think you look amazing. All of these be better me posts are boosting my motivation to get back to me after baby #2 arrives (anyday). I cannot wait to see your transformation as I am sure it will be amazing. Also - advocare, do you sell this? I thought I had seen something about that recently??

Shannon Dew said...

If anyone can do it, you can! I saw that hot body of yours after the 30 day ab challenge! Get it girl! I've still got like 25 to lose so you can do it with me!

couponrax said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.

https://www.couponrax.com/

Unknown said...

instylejackets now have the best range of Leather Jackets for Men to shop. Grab the genuine mens leather jacket in black and brown color with hood now up for sale. Elizabeth Hurley Black Bomber Jacket with fur